Thursday, November 12, 2009

Casserole Recipes Please!

Our new parish, St. Bridget's, helps out a local men's shelter by cooking casseroles once a month. I have decided that I would love to help out in this way, but I am in need of hearty, filling, easy, and inexpensive casserole recipes. The shelter puts recipes up on their website, but to be honest most of them don't seem very appetizing. If you want to help prevent the men from having to eat the Beef Macaroni Casserole pictured below, then please send me recipes!

That is a very large pot filled with a mildly gross amount of macaroni and hamburger.


Somehow the macaroni and beef don't look much better just because they are in a tray with pieces of American cheese melt on them.

Please help! I need recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment