Saturday, December 12, 2009

Frosty the SnowBud

Winters here in Philadelphia are a big change (for the better) from Chicago. I have yet to have the cold bring instantaneous tears to my eyes that then immediately froze. It's kinda nice. The winter has been mild so far, and for that I am thankful. For those of you who don't know, our parked Olds got hit by a drunk driver and is currently out of commission (or possibly permanently out of commission). So now I channel my inner 12 year old and bike to my babysitting job. Needless to say, I am glad I don't live in Chicago right now. Though I do miss the public transportation system.

It has snowed once this winter. The snow experience here is much more comparable to Nashville than Chicago. Super wet snow that melts fairly quickly, and a city that's not particularly ready to deal with it. That said, it is still always nice to see a few flakes.

Buddy wasn't quite sure what to make of the snow. He definitely was not excited to go outside in it.

Once he did go outside in the snow, he couldn't stop sniffing it. He even tried chasing a few flakes. Hopefully, he gets to see it a few more times this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment