Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More than a year...

It has been well over a year since our last post. In fact, the last entry was posted days prior to me starting my job as a family law attorney full-time. I suppose time does fly. As the days were filled with work, rather than leisure I found myself with little time to commit to blogging; however, I find myself wanting to make it part of my life again.

That said, I am not exactly sure what I hope to do with the blog. I guess I hope to share some of the things that we do and see here in Philadelphia, along with our adventures outside the area. It will include updates of Matt's rowing or Buddy's latest antics. Personally, I think I may share favorite recipes or latest projects.

If anyone has specific requests, feel free to shoot them our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment