Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another Room Done!

While Matt was gone this weekend seat racing for a quad in Connecticut, I officially conquered the office. Unfortunately, I have not yet conquered the paperwork that belongs in the office. At least when I finally face the mound of paper, I will be in a room with a nice soothing blue. It is very light blue - in fact, it is almost a neutral color.

The office also is our official "rowing" room. We decided that it was the perfect place to display all of our rowing memorabilia, medals, and pictures. We are so pleased with how it all came together.

Here are the pictures that you are all waiting for:

Getting ready to paint - that is always the toughest part. I certainly won't be sad if I never see blue tape again after we finish these projects! See that lovely radiator - I learned that those little cheap black foam paint brushes are definitely the best way to tackle painting behind radiators.

It is a small room, which makes taking pictures pretty tough. Hopefully you get the idea!

Where all the paperwork is going to happen - eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment