Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Buddy!

Let's get straight to the point - more pictures of Buddy:

Hmmm - I guess we don't leave anything on the floor anymore!

Something tells me that he hasn't quite learned "come" yet.

One of his many "favorite" spots. Unfortunately, he just discovered a hole in the fence there.

This picture helps gauge his size - he is sitting next to our bottom stair.

View of the city from Boathouse Row. I tried to get Buddy too, but that just wasn't going to happen. He did surprisingly well with all of the people, dogs and bikes - I was impressed!

Too bad he doesn't like sleeping on his blanket in the crate. He always drags out the blanket to cuddle with it.

Another favorite spot by the washing machine.

Though this picture doesn't quite show it - he loves playing fetch with his rope.

Awwwww.

Awwwww again!

Last favorite spot - where the mums used to be. He loved the mums but I moved them to the front yard after I learned they were poisonous for dogs and he got a bit sick. Not sure if it was related, but we weren't taking chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment